返回列表 回復 發帖

Honda Fit / Fit hybrid [full model change] (Updated on 2013年9月5日)

新しいホンダの出発点となるコンパクトハッチバック
コンセプトは「The World Best Functional Compact」

新型フィットは、ホンダの車づくりを根本から見つめ直した「革新」モデルの第1弾。コンセプトは「The World Best Functional Compact(世界で最も便利で使えるコンパクトカー)」。コンパクトカーの新しい基準を目指して開発された。

「空間」、「燃費」、「かっこよさ」を新しい発想と技術で追求している。「空間」面では、コンパクトでありながら従来以上の広大な室内を作り上げた。もちろん、快適性や使いやすさも重視されている。「燃費」面では、ホンダ独自の「アースドリームテクノロジー」によるパワートレインや新開発プラットフォームによる軽量化されたボディなどで、クラス最高水準の低燃費を実現した。「かっこよさ」という面では、所有する喜びが感じられるデザインや、走る楽しさに満ちたダイナミックパフォーマンスの具現化が目指されている。
新たなデザインコンセプト「エキサイティングHデザイン」を採用

内外装のデザインには、新コンセプトの「エキサイティングHデザイン」が採用されている。これは、先進性を象徴する「ハイテク」、骨格や構成の美しさを追求する「ハイテンション」、質感を磨き上げる「ハイタッチ」という3つのテーマが柱となる。

エクステリアでは、フィットらしいワンモーションフォルムを継承した。「ハイテク」の先進性の表現として、フロントグリルからヘッドライトまでをひと繋がりにするソリッドウイングフェイスが採用され、スポーティさと未来感が演出されている。また、美しさを追求する「ハイテンション」を表すため、ヘッドライトを低く設置し視覚的な重心を前傾させ前進感が高められている。質感を追求する「ハイタッチ」では、シャープなキャラクターラインによって抑揚の生まれたボディサイドなどで、ダイナミックさと質の高さを表現している。

インテリアでは、先進性を表現する「ハイテク」としてナビやエアコンのスイッチに静電式タッチパネルを装備。美しさの「ハイテンション」としては、ドライバー側に傾けられたセンターパネルを用意し、運転に必要な機能を使いやすくレイアウトしている。質感の「ハイタッチ」は、素材感を重視し細部までていねいに作りこむことで表現している。

シートの質感もアップした。前席はホンダの2L~2.4Lクラスで採用しているシートフレームをベースに設計。座り心地と振動吸収性が向上している。前後席間は従来型比+80mmも拡大し、後席の座面も約16mm延長されている。

従来モデルから人気の高かった多彩なシートアレンジもさらに進化。収納スペースも各所に用意されるなど、ユーティリティも高められている。
全パワートレインを刷新、燃費性能と運転する楽しさを両立

前述のとおり、パワートレインにはホンダ独自の「アースドリームテクノロジー」が用いられている。1.3LエンジンはDOHC化され、VTECとVTCを採用。熱効率に優れるアトキンソンサイクルにより低燃費と高出力を両立した。トランスミッションは、CVTと5速MTが用意される。

1.5Lエンジンは、1.3Lと同様にDOHC、VTEC、VTC化。さらに直噴技術が組み合わせられ最高出力132ps/最大トルク155N・mを発生する。ミッションは、このユニット向けに最適化されたCVTと6速MTが用意される。

ハイブリッドは、1.5Lエンジンとホンダでは初となる高出力モーター内蔵の7速DCT(ツインクラッチミッション)を組合わせた1モーターハイブリッドシステムが採用されている。JC08モード36.4km/Lという国内最高の低燃費を達成しながら、力強く伸びのある加速感によって楽しい走りを実現した。なお、駆動方式は、ガソリンモデルではFFと4WDをラインナップ。ハイブリッドはFFのみとなる。

価格は、1.3Lエンジンを採用する2WDのエントリーモデル「13G(CVT)」の126万5000円から、ハイブリッドの最上級グレード「ハイブリッド Sパッケージ」の193万円まで。なお、発売は2013年9月6日(金)となる。

Reference:
http://navi.carsensorlab.net/news/14_23109/
「吾財也有涯,而慾也無涯。以有涯隨無涯,殆已」
就咁叫我呀 Cliff (奇利夫)
Compact hatchback that is the starting point for a new Honda
The concept is " The World Best Functional Compact "

New fit , the first bullet was re-examine fundamentally making cars of Honda of " innovation " model . The concept is " The World Best Functional Compact ( compact car to be able to use the world's most convenient ) " . It was developed with the aim of new standards of compact car .

I have pursued new ideas and technology "space" , " fuel efficiency " and " coolness " . The "space" surface , was created a vast room of more than ever while being compact . Of course , ease of use and comfort is also important. The " fuel " surface , such as a body that is lighter by the new development platform and powertrain Honda own by "Earth Dream Technology " , I realized the low fuel consumption of best-in-class . In terms of " coolness " , and design can feel the joy to own , realization of dynamic performance that is full of pleasure to run is aimed .
I adopt a new design concept of " exciting design H "

The design of the interior and exterior , the new concept of " exciting design H " has been adopted . This is a pillar three themes to pursue the beauty of the structure and skeleton symbolizes the spirit of innovation " high-tech " , " high tension " , polishing up the texture of " high touch " .

In the exterior , I inherited a one- motion form seems to fit . Solid wing face as a representation of the advanced nature of the " high-tech " , to people connected to the headlight from the front grille is adopted , future and a sense of sportiness is directed . Further , to represent pursue beauty to " high tension " forward feeling is enhanced tilted forward the visual center of gravity placed lower headlights . Pursue the texture in " high touch " , such as body side was born of intonation character by a sharp line , I have represented the height of quality and dynamics .

In the interior , I am equipped with a capacitive touch screen to switch on the air navigation and to express the spirit of innovation as a " high-tech " . Beauty as " high tension " , provides a center panel which is tilted to the driver side , and is laid easy to use the functions necessary for the operation. Texture of " high touch " is expressed by elaborate carefully in detail and an emphasis on texture .

Texture of the sheet was also up . Front seat is designed based on the seat frame has been adopted in 2L ~ 2.4L class of Honda . Vibration absorbency and comfort is improved . +80 Mm conventional ratio also increased before and after seat between the seat surface of the rear seat is also about 16mm extension .

Various seating arrangements was higher popular from the previous model also evolved . Storage space as well as be prepared in various places , utility has also been enhanced .
The revamped the entire power train , I balance driving pleasure and fuel efficiency

As mentioned above , the Honda original "Earth Dream Technology " is used for the power train . 1.3L engine is DOHC mosquitoes, I adopt the VTC and VTEC. I have both high power and low fuel efficiency Atkinson cycle with excellent thermal efficiency . The transmission , 5 -speed MT and CVT is prepared .

DOHC, VTEC, 1.5L engine , VTC reduction as well as the 1.3L. I generates a maximum output of 132ps / maximum torque 155N · m direct injection technology is further combined . The mission , 6 -speed MT and CVT that is optimized for this unit is provided.

The hybrid , one -motor hybrid system which combined the ( twin clutch mission ) 7-speed DCT high-power motor built-in for the first time is adopted in Honda 1.5L engine . While achieving the low fuel consumption of domestic highest JC08 mode of 36.4km / L, and realized the fun run by acceleration feeling of strong growth . In addition, the drive system , the lineup 4WD FF and the gasoline model . Hybrid is only the FF.

The yen 1.265 million " 13G (CVT) " in the entry model of 2WD to adopt the 1.3L engine , the price , up to 1.93 million yen highest grade of hybrid of "hybrid S Package " . In addition, the sale will be Friday, September 6, 2013 .
「吾財也有涯,而慾也無涯。以有涯隨無涯,殆已」
就咁叫我呀 Cliff (奇利夫)
「吾財也有涯,而慾也無涯。以有涯隨無涯,殆已」
就咁叫我呀 Cliff (奇利夫)
Honda Fit / Fit hybrid (Matsumoto hero) [new model] test drive
There are challenges for 7-speed DCT , which is mounted to the HV

New model which is the third generation , started off with three types of 1.5L hybrid (HV) and gasoline vehicles , the 1.5L and 1.3L.

First HV of attention . 7-speed DCT eye 's ( dual clutch transmission) . The aim of the 7-speed DCT adopted , both of sporty and fuel-efficient .

But feeling of acceleration started running 's a little slow . Transmission efficiency is better than AT and CVT, DCT is probably a consideration to suppress the jerky feeling that occurs when you increase the throttle response is this . If you ask to run sporty depress the accelerator , it's possible to shift up and down , such as the MT car crisp .

And is smooth programming , such as if the shift-up continuously in normal operation . Still looseness is undeniable yet compared to that of Volkswagen , the ancestral . I'd expect a further improvement in only 7-speed DCT with hidden high performance .

However , engine sound is comfortable even HV seems to Honda .
RS matching tire and suspension is good

Balance is good for it's entry grade of gasoline 1.3L + CVT.

CVT is inferior in transmission efficiency than DCT , but know-how of its own Honda million people can run as smoothly and low fuel consumption is kept alive . Given the feel of running with less fuel consumption and disadvantages , of 26km / L in FF and base price of 1.265 million yen , there is affordability very .

RS is a sport grade of 1.5L engine is finished in complete car is very high.

Matching of tire and suspension is good , the vibration of the rear hatch around was out in S, which is a sport specification of the HV was not worried too much . It is a gift of setting with reduced resonance to the body .

The seat fabric of the RS model is different from the other , and comfortable if there is tension .

Epoch sense of first generation had is thin in the new . However , there is no doubt that it is a model with elements that are mature now .
http://navi.carsensorlab.net/news/15_23705/
「吾財也有涯,而慾也無涯。以有涯隨無涯,殆已」
就咁叫我呀 Cliff (奇利夫)
返回列表